Start-Up 101 - May 2020
Name: Start-Up 101 - May 2020
Date: May 12, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM MDT
Registration: Register Now
Start-Up 101 - What You Need to Know BEFORE You Consider Starting a Business!
This class covers the questions that you need to answer before considering opening a business. We will go over:
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics
- Feasibility - Will your business idea work?
- Business Structure - Which is right for your business?
- Business Connections - Who do you need to know?
- Business Planning - Why this is crucial for your success?
- Business Financing - Financing Options, Banking, Bookkeeping & Taxes
- Business Liability