Start-Up 101 - What You Need to Know BEFORE You Consider Starting a Business-July 2019
Name: Start-Up 101 - What You Need to Know BEFORE You Consider Starting a Business-July 2019
Date: July 11, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM MDT
This class covers the questions that you need to answer before considering opening a business. We will go over:
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics
- Feasibility - Will your business idea work?
- Business Structure - Which is right for your business?
- Business Connections - Who do you need to know?
- Business Planning - Why this is crucial for your success?
- Business Financing - Financing Options, Banking, Bookkeeping & Taxes
- Business Liability